Spare Parts and Service Department
Fax +39 0522 821 424
- The device is under warranty by SMEG S.p.A for a period of 24 months from the date of receipt by the first user. The date of purchase can be proven by the date given by the seller for tax purposes to the first user and a document showing the details of the retailer. Any user wishing to use the traditional warranty offered by SMEG S.p.A must show the above mentioned document to the technical responsible who will check its validity with this manual.
- During the warranty period, the device is covered by the warranty in case of malfunctions due to material and workmanship, production errors and non-compliance with product specifications.
- The device warranty does not cover the cases that occur due to usage errors and usage contrary to the usage and maintenance instructions in the User's Manual, especially the damages and malfunctions caused by out-of-home use, the use of non-original spare parts, and the service provided by technical services not approved by Smeg. In order not to damage the rights of the user against the seller, in accordance with the 1999/44 / EC directive, installation related works, connection to the power supply, adjustment of the device according to the maintenance and usage conditions mentioned in the user manual are not covered by this warranty. The warranty also does not cover parts that wear out with normal use (pan grills, flame spreaders, lamps, handles, buttons and removable parts, etc.).
- SMEG S.p.A. In particular, it is not liable for any direct or indirect damage to persons, objects or pets in cases where instructions on device installation, use and maintenance are not followed in the user manual.
- Repairs carried out under the warranty do not cause the warranty to be extended or renewed.